Shortcut

PrevTrước Bài viết

NextTiếp Bài viết

Larger Font Smaller Font Lên Xuống Go comment In trang File đã Upload
Đã xem 1163 Bình luận 2
ALA_5338

20200316_EAO.jpg

By Fr. Joseph Nguyen Thinh Phuoc SDB

Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam, 16 March 2020 -- Viva Don Bosco!

My name is Fr Joseph Nguyen Thinh Phuoc. As you have come to know, on the last day of the General Chapter the delegates elected me as the regional councillor (of EAO region) so I would like to take the opportunity to extend my heartfelt greetings to all of you: the Salesians of Don Bosco, my confreres, the Salesian Family members, to all of you. Please accept me as your brother. In spite of my limitations, but by the will of God, the superiors and the delegates of the Chapter have entrusted me with such a high responsibility as the regional councillor of East Asia-Oceania. This is a sudden lift in  responsibility for me. I have to thank them for their trust in me. I also thank my Provincial, Fr Joseph Quang who insisted that I accept this responsibility. He promised to support me as did the other superiors.

The decision for my new role took place on Friday (yesterday) as our local community were finishing the Rosary and began to celebrate the Way of the Cross. I know it will not be an easy task. I have to improve my communication skills in another language, yet I entrust this 6-year journey to the help of our Mother Mary, to the intercession of St Joseph and to you my confreres and  Salesian Family members. Please continue to pray for me and support me to fulfill my duty as regional councillor.

Thank you very much and May God bless you!

20200316_EAO1.jpg
Đính kèm

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Dung lượng tối đa : 0MB (Chỉ được phép đính kèm những File có đuôi được liệt kê trong danh sách. : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
  • vaclav 2020.03.16 17:59

Congratulations for the effective and fast video communication from our new EAO regional councilor, thanks to the VIE province SC center!  

• vaclav 2020.03.16 17:59

Congratulations for the effective and fast video communication from our new EAO regional councilor, thanks to the VIE province SC center!  

1. 5017(III)_Formation Dept., Regional Coordinators, Regional Formation Centres

World Consultation in Batulao By Bro. Raymond Callo, SDB Batulao, Batangas, the Philippines, 20 February 2019 -- Fr Ivo Coelho together with the RMG Formation Department Team (Francisco Santos Montero, Silvio Roggia, Jose Kuttianimattathil,...
    Date2019.02.21 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1168 file
    Read More
  2. 4898(II)_A simple mirror in the refectory

Invitation for each Salesian from Cambodia! By Cl. Kong Somony, SDB Sihanoukville, Cambodia, 1 November 2018 -- In our community refectory (Don Bosco Sihanoukville) as in every other Salesian house, we have on the wall the most recent poste...
    Date2018.11.01 CategoryCamb. Reply0 Views1168 file
    Read More
  3. 4781(II)_Promote youth leadership skills through sports

Sports Saengthong Vitthaya School Hatyai, Songkhla Thailand By Bro. Thanad Anan, SDB Songkhla, Thailand, 29 June 2018 -- Whenever teams develop leadership skills both individually and collectively, they are more effective, engaged, agile an...
    Date2018.07.07 CategoryTHA Reply0 Views1168 file
    Read More
  4. 4749(II)_Happy brithday to the Salesian Bulletin of Indonesia

Salesian charismatic communion in Indonesia By Fr. Lino Belo, SDB Delegate for Indonesia Jakarta, Indonesia, 4 June 2018 -- We are happy to share tha the ever first Salesian Bulletin of Indonesia, was published in these days in Jakarta as '...
    Date2018.06.07 CategoryINA Reply0 Views1168 file
    Read More
  5. 4442(III)_Don Bosco spirit is flourishing in the periphery

Northern frontier of Vietnam province By Ngan Son Parish Lang Son, Vietnam, 21 July 2017 -- Since last 2011, a small missionary parish of Ngan Son (Lang Son diocese) was entrusted to the care of the Salesians of Don Bosco. Since that time t...
    Date2017.07.21 CategoryVIE Reply0 Views1168 file
    Read More
  6. 5812(I)_Wish granted!

By Agnes B Paulino Manila, the Philippines, 25 May 2022 -- “Please ask the Salesians to get the statue of Maria Auxilladora from the parish bodega and bring her to her shrine.” This was the wish of Tiya Loleng (Mrs. Dolores Salv...
    Date2022.05.25 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1167 file
    Read More
  7. 5293(I)_Joint SDB-FMA Council meeting in Timor Leste

ALA_5293 Common mission discussed By Fr. João da Costa Boavida, SDB Comoro, Dili, Timor-Leste -- On 8 January 2020, the SDB and FMA provincial council members held a joint meeting in the Audio-Visual Hall of Don Bosco Center for Professiona...
    Date2020.01.10 CategoryTLS Reply0 Views1167 file
    Read More
  8. 4788(I)_Welcome Home - Welcome to the Philippines!

Two new-old missionaries finally arrived to their new provinces By Our Own Correspondent Manila-Cebu, the Philippines, 13 July 2018 -- Two 'new-old' missionaries arrived to their new provinces - one to Manila and the other to Cebu during la...
    Date2018.07.15 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1167 file
    Read More
  9. 4592(V)_Celebrating Christmas and sharing the future of Timor Leste

Christmas encounter in Evora community - Portugal By Cl. Salvador Mau Huno Jose, SDB Student of theology, ITM Evora, Portugal, 27 December 2017 -- Our community of Evora (Portugal) was happy to celebrate the second day of the Christmas seas...
    Date2017.12.27 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views1167 file
    Read More
  10. 4582_The Namuncurá Experience

By Asp. Palep Begiglen Port Moresby, PNG, 10 December 2017 -- We had several sessions that prepared us for our Salesian Missionary Experience which is a new formation program for first year College aspirants of our of PGS Vice-Province. Dur...
    Date2017.12.14 CategoryPGS Reply0 Views1167 file
    Read More
Danh sách
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 549 Next
/ 549