Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

20190213_ASC.jpg

Interview with Ms Milagros Wurhtich, 

the FIS (Cebu) ASC Provincial Coordinator

By Our Own Correspondent

Cebu, the Philippines, 12 February 2019 -- What makes you happy as a Salesian Cooperator?

The motivation of doing the works is always my awareness that this is an inheritance, so I should be faithful and value the gift. As it is a gift, though many trials will come, everything will be doable and put to order. It will create and bear fruits as Mary and Jesus are the main operators of the enterprise.

What makes you grow in your Salesian Cooperator vocation and mission?

We need to pray as we do not rely on our human efforts (devotions, Mary, saints, souls, sacraments), and involvement in the Church. If you are a Councillor, you need to internalize the PAL, church documents and church doctrines.

What are the major challenges in vocation growth (personal and centre)?

The major challenge in vocation growth of Salesian Cooperator as a center is a real apostolic project for youth. This should be the focus/challenge which we should not forget over other aspects.

How do you prepare yourself as a formator? What do you need for your task?

1. Study of formation topic.
  2. Consult delegate and formation councillor
  3. Pray for the formation event’s success

What exchange among the EAO Salesian Cooperators do you dream about?

• Exchange of Salesianity books including books of Saints.
  • Formators exchange among the 7 EAO provinces and other new centers.

What do you expect from the 2019 EAO Formators Workshop in Cambodia?

In the incoming 2019 EAO Formators Workshop in Cambodia, I expect that:

• We work out a general outline for formation (similar to the Appendix to the 2015 Formation Guidelines)
  • We share how to integrate Salesianity in the four pillars of ASC Formation
  • We share how to manage a youth project (Youth Ministry, youth group activity)

How do you practice the 4 pillars of formation: Know — Know how to do? — Know how to be? ~ Know how to live in communion?

It is a methodology that needs to be studied. It is an integrated way to share a topic that starts with knowledge of the subject matter, internalizing it up to communion or sharing and application.

20190213_ASC1.jpg

20190213_ASC2.jpg

20190213_ASC3.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 3708_Being Witnesses of Jesus Christ’s Love and His Gospel

By Fr. Peter Chính, SDB Xuan Hiep, Vietnam, August 15, 2015 - On Saturday morning August 15 2015 at 8:00 AM, the feastday of Lady of Assumption, the mass of perpetual profession of 8 clerics of Rinaldi formation house was held solemnly at X...
    Date2015.08.16 CategoryVIE Reply0 Views1657 file
    Read More
  2. 3777_7th John Paul II Cebu Conference

By Fr. Leo Mang, SDB Cebu, Philippine, October 23, 2015 - The Don Bosco Center for Lay Adults and Youth (DB-CLAY) and the Social Communications Office of the Philippine South Province (FIS) organized the 7th John Paul II Cebu Conference on ...
    Date2015.10.23 CategoryFIS Reply0 Views1658 file
    Read More
  3. 4506_"Great model for accompaniment of vocations - future blessed Fr. Titus Zeman"

Rector Major sent a special letter to all members of the Salesian Family By Our Own Correspondent Rome, 25 September 2017 -- In next few days the Rector Major will celebrate the 90th anniversary of Salesian presence in Czech Republic. After...
    Date2017.09.26 CategoryRMG Reply0 Views1658 file
    Read More
  4. 5128(II)_Each new Aspirant is a visible sign of God's Love to the Salesian Congregation

More than 700 of them in the EAO Region By Our Own Correspondent EAO, 28 June 2019 -- “I invite everyone to look to the Heart of Jesus and imitate its truest sentiments” - this is a recent invitation from Pope Francis to the Catholic commun...
    Date2019.06.29 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views1658 file
    Read More
  5. 5184(I)_Quinquenium Seminar

TLS By Fr Julio Motta, SDB Tíbar, Timor-Leste, 23 August 2019 -- A seminar on canonical cases in Matrimony and related issues was held from 21-23 August, at the Centro Educativo run by the Sisters of the Escravas da Santíssima Eucaristia e ...
    Date2019.08.28 Reply0 Views1658 file
    Read More
  6. 5009(I)_Value the gift of the Salesian Cooperator Vocation

Interview with Ms Milagros Wurhtich, the FIS (Cebu) ASC Provincial Coordinator By Our Own Correspondent Cebu, the Philippines, 12 February 2019 -- What makes you happy as a Salesian Cooperator? The motivation of doing the works is always my...
    Date2019.02.13 CategoryASC Reply0 Views1661 file
    Read More
  7. 4188_PGS Vice-Province opens its Assembly of Confreres

By Fr. Ambrose Pereira, SDB Port Moresby, PNG, 6 November 2016 -- The vice-province of Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands (PGS) began its Assembly of Confreres on 4th November and will conclude on the 9th November. Present are 21 Salesian...
    Date2016.11.06 CategoryPGS Reply1 Views1662 file
    Read More
  8. 5793(I)_Fatumaca: A place to rest for Dc. Baltasar Pires, SDB

By Fr. Jolino Vieira, SDB Fatumaca, Timor-Leste, 9 April 2022 -- After spending 2 days in Dili, the body of Dc. Baltasar was transferred by convoy to Fatumaca on 6 April 2022 where he was buried at 8 am. Along the way, in different places, ...
    Date2022.04.09 CategoryTLS Reply0 Views1662 file
    Read More
  9. 3836(II)_Discovering the spirituality of the Salesian provincial

By Fr. Vaclav Klement, SDB Rome, Italy, December 13, 2015 - Every six months the Rector Major calls a group of the recently appointed provincials to his house for two weeks long 'new provincial course'. It does mean that all 85 Provincials ...
    Date2015.12.13 Reply0 Views1663 file
    Read More
  10. 5056(II)_Guided by the Word

Antonianum Doctorate in the Holy Scripture By Fr Nguyen Ngoc Ving, SDB Rome, Italy, 2 April 2019 -- Greetings to every confrere in the East Asia Oceania Region! I am Father Nguyen Ngoc Vinh from the Salesian Province of Vietnam. Yesterday (...
    Date2019.04.05 CategoryVIE Reply0 Views1663 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 546 Next
/ 546