Shortcut

PrevTrước Bài viết

NextTiếp Bài viết

Larger Font Smaller Font Lên Xuống Go comment In trang File đã Upload
Đã xem 1185 Bình luận 0

20160921_WOR.jpg

Japanese missionary in South Sudan

By Cl. Chihiro Morito, SDB

Moshi, Tanzania, 19 September 2016 -- Among the 75 young Salesian postnovices of Moshi (Tanzania) international formation community is also one Japanese missionary (related story AustraLasia 3766; ).

Cl. Chihiro Morito is now in the third year of philosophy - pedagogy course, the only Asian Salesian within the ocean of African Salesians. He is happy to address the young Salesian in Japan and all over the East Asia - Oceania region:

"Greetings from Moshi, I really appreciate your kindness and concern about my i vocation. I am very glad to know that Japan province has also this year two novices. I'm very fine. Thank God, everything is going well so far. I have many things to share with you, but let me tell you only one thing today: "As you know, I belong to the Sudan Delegation of Easter Africa Province (AFE), where there are many poor young people, street children and child soldiers especially during the current civil war without end.

I'm studying music very hard now because I'm planning to form a music band with them in the future, and travel all over the world to collect donation. In this way if possible, I'd like to pay for school fees of students in South Sudan who cannot afford to go to school. The music instruments we are going to use are not normal ones which are very expensive. We are going to use recycled music instruments which are made of trash in the slum.

I've heard that a certain group in Paraguay is doing the same experience, and I would like to visit the place before going back to Japan for my holiday next time. This is my dream, I have already shared with my Superiors.

I think what we must always offer a counter-value to the present world, capable of helping the people to grow with Christ. If also Africa is heading towards the same line with the developed countries, I would feel very sad.

I'm also thinking about being a apprentice of one of street performers who are performing juggling or magic.

Every time I go back to Japan, I go to the street to see how they perform those entertainments. I learned juggling and some magics from them, but I would like to learn more for my future's ministry during the practical training.

I don't know whether I can be Fr Cimatti in Africa, but pray for me to grow day by day

20160921_WOR2.jpg

20160921_WOR3.jpg

20160921_WOR4.jpg

20160921_WOR5.jpg

20160921_WOR6.jpg

Đính kèm

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Dung lượng tối đa : 0MB (Chỉ được phép đính kèm những File có đuôi được liệt kê trong danh sách. : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 4776(I)_Animation of the Don Bosco Alumni goes through (In)formation

The Exallievi Newsflash June 2018 (Issue 30) By Don Bosco Alumni World Confederation Rome, Italy, 24 June 2018 -- Many of the 31 groups of Salesian Family are present and active in all five continents and many countries. In order to keep th...
    Date2018.07.02 CategoryEXDB Reply0 Views1171 file
    Read More
  2. 4793(I)_Lord, we will surely deliver the water to our neighbors

Korea ASC held the Annual Conference By Mr. Thomas Aquinas Lee, ASC DaeJeon, Korea, 15 July 2018 -- Korea ASC held the Annual Conference in three big cities. July 1 in Seoul, July 8 in Gwangju, and July 15 in DaeJeon. The theme was the ‘Lor...
    Date2018.07.21 CategoryASC Reply0 Views1171 file
    Read More
  3. 5092(II)_Gathering the wisdom and inspiration from ASC formation

By Our Own Correspondent EAO, 18 May 2019 -- A few days before the opening of the first EAO Regional Formators Workshop of the Salesian Cooperators (May 24-27), we are able to share the preparation journey's fruits, numerous materials that ...
    Date2019.05.18 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views1171 file
    Read More
  4. 5156(II)_Where young Salesians are growing in their vocation

By Fr. Anthony Boonleert, SDB Sampran, Thailand, 1st August 2019 -- Our formation community at Sampran was happy to share a brief but intense animation visit from our EAO regional councillor on the evening of 31 July. Fr. Klement came direc...
    Date2019.08.01 CategoryTHA Reply0 Views1171 file
    Read More
  5. 5765(III)_Don Bosco TVET in Sumba, Indonesia's appreciation

By Fr Adie Prianto, SDB Sumba, Indonesia, 19 January 2022 -- On 22 December 2021, our TVET (BLK Don Bosco Sumba) received a visit from the Governor of NTT (Nusa Tengara Timur - Eastern part of Indonesia) province, Viktor B. Laiskodat. NTT w...
    Date2022.01.21 CategoryINA Reply0 Views1171 file
    Read More
  6. 5975(VII)_Rector Major meets youth from across Salesian Australia

Melbourne, Australia, 28 April 2023 -- After a few days of quiet reflection and community life, the Rector Major, Fr Ángel Fernández Artime’s tour down under once again hit high gear on Wednesday 27 April for a full day ...
    Date2023.04.28 CategoryAUL Reply0 Views1171 file
    Read More
  7. 4564(I)_How do you sustain the vocation of your confreres?

Winter meeting of Rector - Japan Province By Our Own Correspondent Tokyo, Japan, 25 November 2017 -- Two days (November 24-25) winter meeting of 14 Salesian SDB rectors was held this time in the SITEC (Suginami - Tokyo) with the animating p...
    Date2017.11.26 CategoryGIA Reply1 Views1172 file
    Read More
  8. 4642_Lenten journey as opportunity to growth in social dimension of our faith

A special Lenten Journey of Indonesia Catholics By Our Own Correspondent Jakarta, Indonesia, 14 February 2018 -- During the 40 days Lenten season the Catholic believers are invited to prepare for the celebration of the the Passover of Jesus...
    Date2018.02.15 CategoryINA Reply0 Views1172 file
    Read More
  9. 5511(I)_Another Red-Letter Day for Salesian Taiwan

ALA_5511 Don Bosco Past Pupil Fr. John Lee is Tainan’s New Bishop By Fr. Lanfranco M. Fedrigotti, SDB Taipei - Taiwan, 15 November 2020 -- Today, at 12:01 p.m. Rome time (19:01 hours Taipei time), the Salesian Community of St. John Bosco P...
    Date2020.11.17 CategoryCIN Reply0 Views1172 file
    Read More
  10. 4002_Malaysia mission need frist three Salesians

Archbishop John Ha and his auxiliary Simon Poh, Kuching archdiocese By Fr Vaclav Klement, SDB Kuching, Malaysia, 12 May 2016 - One and half year after the first green lights for the Malaysian mission dream, the EAO Regional councilor was ab...
    Date2016.05.12 CategoryEAO Reply1 Views1173 file
    Read More
Danh sách
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 549 Next
/ 549