NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 1288 Comment 3

20160726_ITM.jpg

Antigos Alumnos Dom Bosco

By Mr. Acacio Gutteres
Secretary General of National Federation of the DB Alumni
(Antigos Alumnos Dom Bosco) Timor Leste - ITM

Dili, Timor Leste, 25 July 2016 -- As the Secretary General of National Federation of Don Bosco Past Pupils in Timor Leste I'm happy to invite you to join the 11th EAO Regional Congress of the Salesian Family Alumni in Dili, Timor Leste - October 4-8.

In the name of the organizing committee - National President Mr. Agostinho Dos Santos Goncalves and the World President Mr. Michal Hort I'm happy to extend through the AustraLasia link my greetings to the Alumni in all 22 countries of East Asia and the Pacific.

We are happy to invite you to this 11th Congress, the first historical international event of the Salesian Family in East Timor ever! We expect about 200 international participants and 300 Timorese Past Pupils of SDB and FMA education background.

We are happy to receive recently two visitors who are helping us with the better preparation of the Congress: last June we hosted the Asia Vicepresident of the DB Alumni Mr. Rajesh Gupta from India and last week the SDB EAO regional councilor Fr. Vaclav Klement.

We are happy to receive already the recorded video message of the 10th Successor of Don Bosco Fr. Angel F. Artime for the Congress participants. The Rector Major is happy with our theme: 'Serving God through our fellows by promoting good education, economic solidarity and social justice!'

We expect this Dili Regional Congress will contribute to the growth of our Don Bosco Alumni Association and help to build up the basic structures of it especially in some countries without the Federation - like Indonesia, Australia, Myanmar and so on. Viva Don Bosco!

However we face a challenge to connect to most of the East Asia and Pacific Past Pupils. So far we have only confirmed participation from the Philippines, South Korea and India. We are still waiting to connect to the remaining 20 countries of the EAO with thousands of DB Alumni: Thailand, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Vietnam, China - Macau and Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Cambodia, New Zealand and Samoa, Australia, Indonesia, Laos and Mongolia.

Our contact address is: acguterres62@gmail.com and from the Boscolink website you can download the (1) program; (2) registration form; (3) Don Bosco Alumni Statutes

On the photo is the whole, almost complete EAO Alumni Congress Preparatory Committe in Dili, July 9, 2016 after the installation of the new ITM provincial Fr. Apolinario NETO, SDB.

20160726_ITM1.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
  • ropa interio 2016.07.30 12:48
    Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he just  ropa interior calvin klein  bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!
  • arglebargle 2021.05.25 05:38

Thanks to the author for writing the post, it was quite necessary for me and liked it. I wrote a note on the https://ukbestessays.org/essaywritinglab-review/ about this. I will be happy if you read it and accept it. Thank you for your concern.

• meeloun 2023.10.04 17:22

For students studying abroad for the first time, writing English paper in foreign universities is quite challenging. Due to writing habits, most international students are confused about English paper. So how can I complete the English paper ghostwriting    http://australiaway.org/a/paperdaixie       ? Now let's explain it to everyone. Students who don't know how to do it should take a good look.

1. 5649(II)_Be Responsible when using Social Media

By Nigel Akuani Port Moresby, PNG, 15 July 2021 -- Young people and adults have been urged to be responsible when using Social Media through the application of their common sense. This inherent truth was left by students from Caritas Techni...
    Date2021.07.15 CategoryPGS Reply0 Views1290 file
    Read More
  2. 4951(II)_'There is no greater love than to give one's life for one's friends'

Fr Joseph "Fu" - Vietnamese missionary in Patagonia ordained By ARS SC Buenos Aires, Argentina, 15 December 2018 -- Deacon Joseph Nguyen Vu Thanh Phuong was ordained to the priesthood through the laying of hands of Salesian Bishop of Viedma...
    Date2018.12.17 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views1289 file
    Read More
  3. 4210_Smile in the heart of the World

VDB Secular institute prepares the Centenary Celebration (1917-2017): Interview with the VDB World President Interview with Ms. Olga Krizova, VDB World President of Volunteers of Don Bosco Secular Institute K’Long, Vietnam, 22 November 2016...
    Date2016.11.22 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views1289 file
    Read More
  4. 5463(II)_Some EAO countries return slowly to the ordinary life

ALA_5463 By Fr. Simon Lee (Darkhan-Mongolia) and Fr. Samuel Ghouri (Quetta-Pakistan) EAO Region, 7 September 2020 -- The Salesians from Timor Leste Vice-province (TLS) have shared: "For three months we did not have a single case of contagi...
    Date2020.09.07 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views1288 file
    Read More
  5. 4884(I)_Youth Ministry Delegate and his Commission - CIN province model

Interview with Fr Antonio Leung, Youth Ministry Delegate CIN By Our Own Correspondent Hong Kong, 17 October 2018 -- Fr Antonio Leung is the Youth Ministry Delegate of China Province, based in Hong Kong. He replies as the second EAO YM deleg...
    Date2018.10.17 CategoryCIN Reply1 Views1288 file
    Read More
  6. 4383(I)_Animation as Light sharing

Myanmar Viceprovince By Our Own Correspondent Anisakan, Myanmar, 17 May 2017 -- Almost all 38 perpetually professed Salesians of MYM Vice-province of Mary Help of Christians gathered in the newly transferred provincial house from Yangon to ...
    Date2017.05.18 CategoryMYM Reply0 Views1288 file
    Read More
  7. 4081(II)_Welcome to Timor Leste (2)

Antigos Alumnos Dom Bosco By Mr. Acacio Gutteres Secretary General of National Federation of the DB Alumni (Antigos Alumnos Dom Bosco) Timor Leste - ITM Dili, Timor Leste, 25 July 2016 -- As the Secretary General of National Federation of D...
    Date2016.07.26 CategoryTLS Reply3 Views1288 file
    Read More
  8. 3995_140th Birthday of the Association of the Salesian Cooperators (1876-2016)

COOPERATORS OF GOD - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! By Mr. Philip Yu, ASC World Councilor for the EAO region ASC, 8 May 2016 - Dear Salesian Cooperators and dear Salesian Family members! The 9th of May 1876 was Ascension Sunday and the Salesian Family rec...
    Date2016.05.08 CategoryASC Reply1 Views1287 file
    Read More
  9. 5464(I)_Daily Goodnights online become a source of hope for others!

ALA_5464 By Ms. Taichi Miranda SALVO (Salesian Lay Volunteers), FIS, Philippines South, 8 September 2020 -- Since April 3, 2020, SALVO has posted 148 online goodnight talks shared by the Salesian Brothers, Priests or Bishops, FMA Sisters, ...
    Date2020.09.09 CategoryFIS Reply1 Views1286 file
    Read More
  10. 5229(III)_Don Bosco Is Present in Word & Life

Papal Nuncio at 30th Anniversary of Word & Life By Ms. Glady Ramos Makati, Manila, The Philippines, 17 October 2019 -- At the 30th Anniversary of the Catholic publisher, the Apostolic Nuncio to the Philippines, His Excellency, Archbisho...
    Date2019.10.17 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1286 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 545 Next
/ 545