?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 690 Comment 0

20140424_FIN.jpg

By Dcn Donnie Duchin Duya, SDB

Makati City, the Philippines, 24 April 2016 — Exactly one week to go before the Salesians of Don Bosco in the Philippines–North (FIN) officially commence their Provincial Chapter—and it's all system go!

Following the 'community discernment' approach of the 27th General Chapter (GC 27), which is expressed in three consecutive and interrelated phases: (1) listening, (2) interpreting, and (3) way forward, the FIN likewise has taken up this stance even as it "prepared for GC 27 in the preparations and the celebration of the 2013 Provincial Chapter, and then, in the reflection done as a community and as a Province in the months immediately following GC 27, and finally, more intensely, in the preparation and the celebration of the 2016 Provincial Chapter" (FIN Provincial Chapter 2016 Working paper).

Of these three phases however, the FIN Provincial Chapter 2016 is set to look into the last step more closely, which, in concrete, is stated thus, "What concrete actions do we propose for the Province or the local communities, given the deliberations of GC 27?" (FIN PC 2016 Working Paper).

The community reflections have been collated by the secretariat wherefrom the three working documents of the FIN Provincial Chapter have been based. Fr. Paul Bicomong, SDB, FIN Provincial Superior appointed Fr. Joel Camaya, SDB as the Chapter Moderator of the FIN Province.

The Chapter secretariat is composed of young Salesians who are mostly just in their initial formation. Br. Paul Dungca, SDB, the youngest member of the secretariat, designed the Provincial Chapter logo of the FIN Province.

One innovation this FIN Provincial Chapter aims to undertake is to go “paperless.” Google Documents will be used for collaboration. Changes to the documents can be tracked down and teams can work simultaneously on a single document. Voting will be facilitated by Google Forms. The same will be utilized in the approval of the final draft of the directory.

Hence, the FIN capitular members have been reminded to bring their own laptops, tablets or smart phones which will be used for the plenary sessions. These will also their own repository of the digital files that will be given during the Chapter.

Let us accompany our confreres from the FIN with our prayers.

20140424_FIN1.jpg

20140424_FIN2.jpg

20140424_FIN3.jpg

20140424_FIN4.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 3978_FIN Province Begins its Chapter Next Week

By Dcn Donnie Duchin Duya, SDB Makati City, the Philippines, 24 April 2016 — Exactly one week to go before the Salesians of Don Bosco in the Philippines–North (FIN) officially commence their Provincial Chapter—and it's all system go! Follow...
    Date2016.04.24 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views690 file
    Read More
  2. 3973_Fr. Arokiam Kanaga ended his Extraordinary Visitation to the Philippines North

By Fr. Drans Nolasco, SDB Batangas, Philippines, April 18, 2016 - Today, Fr. Arokiam Kanaga, SDB, the South Asia Regional Superior, ends his Extraordinary Canonical Visitation to the FIN Province. He stayed in the FIN Province for two month...
    Date2016.04.19 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views952 file
    Read More
  3. 3944(I)_Postnovices offer their comprehensive exams for the young

By Bro. Jomar Castillo, SDB Canlubang, Philippines, March 17, 2016 – Don Bosco said: “For you I study, for you I work, for you I live, for you I am even ready to five my life.” This has been the battle cry of the postnovices doing their two...
    Date2016.03.17 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views971 file
    Read More
  4. 3941_Renewal of Vows in Parañaque

By Cl. Jerome Quinto, SDB Parañaque City, Philippines - 14 March 2015, Six confreres renewed their vows of chastity, poverty and obedience in the Chapel of Seminaryo ng Don Bosco. After the homily, the communities of clerics and lay brother...
    Date2016.03.15 CategoryFIN Reply1 Views1042 file
    Read More
  5. 3939(I)_Salesian Brothers gather to celebrate the gift of vocation

By Bro. Jomar Castillo, SDB Canlubang, Philippines, March 12, 2016 - The Salesian Brothers residing in the Philippine North Province (FIN) gather for common formation and fellowship at the Don Bosco Postnovitiate in Canlubang, Laguna on 12 ...
    Date2016.03.12 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1450 file
    Read More
  6. 3934(I)_The EAO Provincial and Delegate Superiors meeting_III

By Fr. Drans Nolasco, SDB Batangas, Philippines, 9 March 2016 - The Rector Major, Fr. Angel Fernandez Artime, SDB and his secretary, Fr. Horacio Lopez, SDB left Don Bosco Batulao at 2:45am to catch a 6:00am flight to Negros Occidental, thei...
    Date2016.03.10 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1228 file
    Read More
  7. 3933_EAO Pentecost - Very Open and Courageous Provincials (RM in EAO_17)

By Fr. Vaclav Klement, SDB Batulao, Philippines, 9 March 2016 - Few hours ago (3 AM early morning) Fr. Angel left the Don Bosco Retreat House of Batulao for the last leg of his second visit in the EAO for the FIS province (Philippines South...
    Date2016.03.09 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1017 file
    Read More
  8. 3932_The EAO Provincial and Delegate Superiors meeting_II (RM in EAO_16)

By Fr. Drans Nolasco, SDB Batangas, Philippines, 8 March 2016 - Today, the EAO Provincials and Delegate Superiors welcomed the day with the celebration of the Holy Eucharist with the Rector Major, Fr. Angel Fernandez Artime, SDB, as the mai...
    Date2016.03.08 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1458 file
    Read More
  9. 3931(II)_The EAO Provincial and Delegate Superiors meeting (RM in EAO_15)

By Fr. Drans Nolasco, SDB Batangas, Philippines, 7 March 2016 - The first day of the East-Asia Oceania (EAO) Provincial Superiors and Delegate Superiors Meeting. The day opened with the 6:30 morning meditation and the 7:00am Holy Mass. Fr. ...
    Date2016.03.08 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1190 file
    Read More
  10. 3931(I)_The Rector Major Was Moved In Tuloy Sa Don Bosco (RM in EAO_14)

By Fr. Vester Casaclang, SDB Muntinlupa City, Philippines, 5 March 2016 - After coming from the Salesian Family Mass and meeting in Makati City, the Rector Major proceeded to Tuloy Sa Don Bosco Street Children Village in Muntinlupa City. Ki...
    Date2016.03.08 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1316 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 Next
/ 45