ASC
2018.09.11 04:33

4847(I)_I love you, Salesians!

Views 645 Comment 0

20180911_THA.jpg

We, Salesian Cooperator, dream about Salesian

who has always time for the young!

By Mr. Wichai Srisura, ASC

Bangkok Thailand, 3 September 2018 -- In his letter dated May 24, 2018 Fr. Angel Ferndandez Artime convoked the 28th General Chapter (Feb-April 2020) with the explicit question to all 14.500 SDB around the world: "What kind of Salesians for the young people of today?" We realize that to take this bold and open question, it does requier a lot of courage from the Salesian priests and Brothers. It's a question that the young people and lay mission partners are asked to answer in the long discernment process of the GC28 preparation.

The vibrant open question of the General Chapter 28 - 'What kind of Salesians for the Youth of Today?' is roaming around our EAO provinces and brings some even un-expected fruits. The Don Bosco Technological College (Bangkok) teachers and other lay mission partners held their meeting few days ago and were guided by their Rector, Fr. Joseph Manachai to reply through smaller group sharing.

Here are the most frequent answer, that we humbly share also with other Salesians of Thailand-Cambodia-Laos province. We hope and pray, that our voice will help our SDB to move forward to become day by day more Don Bosco-like Salesians.

• The Salesian who loves to be with the young
  • The Salesian who brings new technology to the school
  • The Salesian who encourages the young to express their own needs
  • The Salesian who gives attention on the capacity building of the teachers
  • The Salesian who can be easily approachable by the young
  • The Salesian who is always up to the modern trend and current change of the world
  • The Salesian who focuses on giving formation to the young as part of the Salesian family
  • The Salesian who is always humble, jolly, cheerful with happy face
  • The Salesian who is a leader and taking part in every activity with the young
  • The Salesian who is very much faithful to the preventive system of Don Bosco
  • The Salesian who always takes part in the games with the young
  • The Salesian who always tells the updated news of Salesian Congregation to the young
  • The Salesian who is always up to date with regard to the modern development of the world especially on the 4.0 Industrial Development
  • The Salesian who is kind and ready to help the poor and abandoned youth
  • The Salesian who practices the poverty faithfully
  • The Salesian who gives the importance to the Salesian Vocation among the young
  • The Salesian who is always a good example for the young
  • The Salesian who always has time to be with the young
  • The Salesian who has time to visit every workshop regularly
  • The Salesian who can be with the young in the field more than in the church
  • The Salesian who follows the example of Don Bosco faithfully

Full text of the sharing available on the Boscolink

20180911_THA1.jpg

20180911_THA2.jpg

20180911_THA3.jpg

20180911_THA4.jpg

20180911_THA5.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 3637(0)_New frontiers of the Salesian Cooperators – Venilale, Timor Leste

By Manuel J.C. Da Silva, ACS Dili, Timor Leste - Communion and Autonomy: These are two key words for the growth of the Association of the Salesian Cooperators in 21st century. Also in Timor Leste, with the first center of Salesian Cooperato...
    Date2015.06.01 CategoryASC Reply0 Views2283 file
    Read More
  2. 3909_World Council Meeting of the Salesian Cooperators 2016

By Mr. Philip Yu, ASC World Councilor for the East Asia - Oceania Region Salesianum, Rome, February 17, 2016 - The newly elected members of the Salesian Cooperators World Council have now their first meeting in Rome, Feb 16-20, 2016. There ...
    Date2016.02.18 CategoryASC Reply2 Views1242 file
    Read More
  3. 3937(I)_11 new Salesians Cooperators in Taiwan

By Br. Savio Wong, SDB Delegate to the Salesian Cooperators CIN Tainan, Taiwan, March 5, 2016 - The Salesian Family of Taiwan is thankful to the Lord and joyful for the birth of 11 new Salesians Cooperators who have made their promise durin...
    Date2016.03.11 CategoryASC Reply0 Views996 file
    Read More
  4. 3995_140th Birthday of the Association of the Salesian Cooperators (1876-2016)

COOPERATORS OF GOD - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! By Mr. Philip Yu, ASC World Councilor for the EAO region ASC, 8 May 2016 - Dear Salesian Cooperators and dear Salesian Family members! The 9th of May 1876 was Ascension Sunday and the Salesian Family rec...
    Date2016.05.08 CategoryASC Reply1 Views1287 file
    Read More
  5. 4047_Journey Together (I): Salesian Cooperators

Salesian Cooperators By Our Own Correspondent EAO, 26 June 2016 -- The immediate preparation for the EAO Salesian Family delegates seminars (November 2016) have already started. With the institution of the new Secretariat of the Rector Majo...
    Date2016.06.26 CategoryASC Reply0 Views695 file
    Read More
  6. 4115(I)_Parents’ Formation

Salesian Cooperators liloan initiative By Ms Maria Carmelita, ASC Salesian Cooperator of Don Bosco Liloan Cebu, the Philippines, 27 August 2016 -- Full-fledged members of the Salesian Cooperators (SC) of Don Bosco Boys’ Home in Liloan, Cebu...
    Date2016.08.28 CategoryASC Reply0 Views960 file
    Read More
  7. 4223(II)_"I believe in the Salesian Family"

Personal Greeting to the EAO Salesian Cooperators By Mrs. Noemi Bertola, ASC World Coordinator of ASC 8 December 2016 -- First of all I would like to give thanks to God for these very enriching encounters in Vietnam and in Cebu, Philippines...
    Date2016.12.08 CategoryASC Reply0 Views486 file
    Read More
  8. 4307(I)_The 2017 World Council Meeting of the Salesian Cooperators started in Rome

By Mr. Philip Yu, ASC World Councilor for the East Asia – Oceania Region Salesianum, Rome, 22 February 2017 -- Our World Council Meeting (World Coordinator Mrs. Noemi Bertola and 12 World Councilors from 11 Regions) started at 5:30pm and ou...
    Date2017.02.24 CategoryASC Reply0 Views862 file
    Read More
  9. 4313(I)_Next World Congress ASC 2018, Oct. 25-28

Fruits of the 2017 World Council Meeting in Rome - Focus on Formation By Mr. Philip Yu, ASC World Councilor ASC for the EAO Region Pisana, 25 February 2017 -- After five days of 2017 ASC WORLD COUNCIL MEETING I am more than happy to share w...
    Date2017.03.04 CategoryASC Reply0 Views667 file
    Read More
  10. 4350(I)_EAO Regional Congress 2017 (3) Singapore report

By Mr. Lester John Wan, ASC Singapore, 16 April 2017 -- Among the 220 participants of the 9th EAO Regional Congress of Salesian Cooperators (Tokyo, May 7-10) is also one lonely member resident in Singapore. We share this frank and future op...
    Date2017.04.17 CategoryASC Reply0 Views752 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 Next
/ 17